Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Flood

If I feel in me no rest,
bitterness washed my dark heart
I'm just waiting for the next day
me awake

when darkness obscures the clear view
no sense longing satisfies
I cry myself to bring about a dream
who never met

and you call in the night
and implore you to make wonderful
to live a better world
but there will be no other

when comes the flood - about me
when comes the flood - that touched me
when comes the flood - which takes me away
live in another big - somewhere

all the time, so quickly passes by
any trace of me like dust fly away
infinitely far driven by an invisible hand

are there on the cold firnament
not even the star that burns only for me
a dull glow, like a fire in the night
that never fades

and you look on to the sky
curse on the stubborn running time
doing a world of sham and glow
but it will be no other

when comes the flood ...