Thursday, July 16, 2015

Black Poison

What happened to the world
we have not at some point enough
I see nothing but death and misery
there'd be to God
we had long been dead
What happened to the spirit
it is too long already controlled
in iron chains barracks
the man comes will also die
What happened to the courage
we have failed
to understand you him
I feel fear and emptiness 
in equanimity
we have long been sold
What happened to the child
see how it rears up in a dream
I scream from the depth's soul
we love it we kill ourselves
What happened to the animal
we have replaced it to learn?
I wish the people to be animal
his face would gray 
and cold as stone
What happened to the world
we have not extinguished souls?
I see only violence and envy 
there'd be to God
we had long been dead
I do not want meat
I do not want blood
I do not want you
I want to die
I'm the scum of the world
my black soul sore distressed
I am dangerous for the world
my black poison falls from the sky