Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dark Country

I woke up on my deathbed 
from a dream
It is precisely midnight  

the garish day  
has long since decayed
I am touched by cursing light awakens in my cold grave
Today Walpurgisnight is it 

calls the Lord of Darkness

You are awakening  

to your deathbed from a dream
It is precisely midnight the garish day and you westernized
You are touched by cursing light awakens in your cold grave
Today Walpurgisnacht is it calls the Lord of Darkness

I am made from a dead brain 

in time and space
It's just the day lights dark night has long since decayed
I am made from a magic hand 

of suffering and Pest
Today conquer dark power  

my whole being  
belongs to the breed

You are made from a dead brain 

in time and space
It's just the day lights dark night and you westernized
You are made of a magically  

from suffering and Pest
Today conquer dark power your whole being belongs to the breed

Watch me down on the soul and command me a grave you